Temple Beth Shalom, also known as the Tremont Street Shul, is a warm, friendly, traditional Jewish synagogue located near the center of Cambridge, Massachusetts. We embrace a wide variety of ages, backgrounds, and styles of worship. On Shabbat evening and morning we have two styles of services. Shabbat morning services are followed by a sit down Kiddush lunch to which everyone is welcome.
Join us Sept 5th, 6th, and 7th for our Open House weekend! It’s a great opportunity to check out TBS and meet new friends. More information here.
Rosh Hashana starts Wednesday evening, Sept 24. We will be holding egalitarian services at TBS for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
See the full schedule.
Get high holiday seats online or by contacting Miriam in the office (617-864-6388, firstname.lastname@example.org). Members looking for traditional / orthodox services can contact email@example.com for information about services in the area.
See the full calendar.
- September 5, 2014
- OPEN HOUSE event: Kabbalat Shabbat (Parallel Egalitarian and Partnership Services): 7:00 pm
- OPEN HOUSE event: FREE community Shabbat dinner: 8:00 pm
- September 6, 2014
- OPEN HOUSE event: Community Shabbat Kiddush/Lunch: 12:00 pm
- September 7, 2014
- OPEN HOUSE event: TBS 20s30s BBQ: 1:00 pm
- September 20, 2014
- Pre-Selichot Singing: 9:00 pm